Fluke 1507 Insulation Tester
Search Edengears.com.pk and Get Fluke 1507 Insulation Tester & other Infrared Thermometers at a very discounted price in Pakistan with free Cash on Delivery all over Pakistan. We offer a wide range and a variety of products.
The Fluke 1507 Insulation Tester is a versatile, compact, handheld insulation tester for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing. Its multiple test voltages make it the ideal tool for troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Take advantage of the 1507 full feature set to easily and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing. Its handy size and light weight make it easy to pack and use. Additional features, like the remote probe, save time and money especially when performing repetitive tests. And its reasonable price and rugged reliability make it an excellent value.
Rugged, compact advanced insulation resistance tester for electrical contractors and industrial and commercial electricians. Automatically calculates Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio. Makes repetitive tests simple and easy with a Compare (Pass/Fail) function. Offers multiple insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, and 1000 V.
The tester can perform at least 1000 insulation tests with fresh alkaline batteries at room temperature. These are standard tests of 1000 V into 1 MΩ with a duty cycle of 5 seconds on and 25 seconds off.
The tester can perform at least 2500 earth bond resistance measurements with fresh alkaline batteries at room temperature. These are standard tests of 1 Ω with a duty cycle of 5 seconds on and 25 seconds off.
- 2000 m CAT IV 600 V, 3000 m CAT III 600V.
- Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ.
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected.
- Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection.
- Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 V to 600 V and resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ.
- Provides lo-ohms earth-bond continuity (200 mA).
- Simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing with the remote test probe.
- Saves battery power with auto power off.
- Presents results on a large, backlit display.
- Features CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating.
- It comes with a remote probe, test leads, test probes, and alligator clips..
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work.
- Runs on four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests.